https://ejournal.upm.ac.id/index.php/ecobuss/issue/feed Jurnal Ilmiah Ecobuss 2024-02-10T08:09:12+00:00 Mutinda Teguh Widayanto ecobuss@upm.ac.id Open Journal Systems <p>Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Ekonomi dan Bisnis</p> https://ejournal.upm.ac.id/index.php/ecobuss/article/view/1737 Pengaruh Word of Mouth, Gaya Hidup dan Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada E-commerce Tokopedia 2024-02-10T08:09:12+00:00 Herlina Herlina pb200910032@upbatam.ac.id Suhardi Suhardi, Suhardi suhardi_rasiman@yahoo.com <p>The research has been done with the purpose of knowing the influence of word of mouth, lifestyle and brand image towards purchase decision on e-commerce Tokopedia partially and simultaneously. The sample was amounted 100 respondents using purposive sampling method, in which the datas was being collected by spreading questionnaire. The testing has been done by using SPSS version 29 application, consists of data quality test, classic assumption test, influence test and hypothesis test. The method that applied in this research was using multiple linear regression method. The result of the research showed that variable word of mouth, lifestyle and brand image partially and simultaneously influence positively and significantly towards purchase decision on e-commerce Tokopedia.</p> 2024-02-10T00:00:00+00:00 ##submission.copyrightStatement## https://ejournal.upm.ac.id/index.php/ecobuss/article/view/1728 Pengaruh Online Customer Review Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Secara Online Pada Market Place Shopee 2024-02-10T08:07:24+00:00 Muhammad Anasrulloh anasrullohm7@gmail.com Maria Agatha W.H. anasrullohm7@gmail.com Hesti Nur Haliza anasrullohm7@gmail.com <p>This study aims to quantitatively describe the effect of Online Customer Review on Online Purchasing Decisions through the Shopee Marketplace Guru Pondok Modern Darul Hikmah Tulungagung. The method used in this research is a quantitative descriptive approach method. The population in this study were Pondok Modern Darul Hikmah teachers totalling 240 teachers with a sample size of 72 respondents. The data collection technique in this study used a questionnaire method, the data analysis technique of this study used simple Linear Regression, Hypothesis Test t test and Coefficient of Determination with the help of the SPSS 21.0 for Windows programme. The results of this study indicate that Online Customer Review has a positive and significant effect on Online Purchasing Decisions with a tcount&gt; table value of 2.611&gt; 1.664, The coefficient of determination shows that Online Customer Review is 72.8% while the remaining 27.2% is influenced by other variables.</p> 2024-02-10T07:53:45+00:00 ##submission.copyrightStatement##